Create our Big Book of Narration to Accompany the Reading of Beautiful Stories from Shakespeare by E. Nesbit.
Use this resource to help children explore the book Beautiful Stories from Shakespeare by E. Nesbit. Each chapter in the book is available for narration and spaces for illustrations and favorite lines from Shakespeare have provided. As well, a handy check-off sheet is also included to help learners become more independent in their reading and narration.
Stories included in this resource include the following.
A Midsummer Night's Dream
As You Like It
The Winter's Tale
Much Ado About Nothing
Romeo and Juliet
The Comedy of Errors
The Merchant of Venice
Timon of Athens
The Taming of the Shrew
Measure for Measure
Two Gentlemen of Verona
All's Well That Ends Well
Creating this book is easy. Just follow these few steps.
1. Print out the pages from the .PDF file and have your learner fill in the information required.
2. Fold completed pages in half with blank sides together.
3. Stack pages in order by page numbers.
4. Attach the black-and-white cover that comes in the file. You may want to print the covers on cardstock for stability or laminate them for extended use and durability.
5. Bind all pages using a comb bind spine, binding machine, a hole-punch and report folder with prongs, or any other binding method of your choice.
Focus: Narration of literature
Theme: Beautiful Stories from Shakespeare by E. Nesbit