Create our Big Book of Narration to Accompany the Reading of Dr. Dolittle's Garden by Hugh Lofting.
Use this resource to help children explore a garden with the aid of Dr. Dolittle's Garden by Hugh Lofting. Each chapter in the book is available for narration and spaces for illustrations have been provided. A handy check-off sheet is also included to help learners become more independent in their reading and narration.
Creating this book is easy. Just follow these few steps.
1. Print out the pages from the .PDF file and have your learner fill in the information required.
2. Fold completed pages in half with blank sides together.
3. Stack pages in order by page numbers.
4. Attach the black-and-white cover that comes in the file. You may want to print the covers on cardstock for stability or laminate them for extended use and durability.
5. Bind all pages using a comb bind spine, binding machine, a hole-punch and report folder with prongs, or any other binding method of your choice.
Focus: Narration of literature
Theme: Narrating Dr. Dolittle's Garden by Hugh Lofting