Create our Big Book of Narration to Accompany the Reading of The Adventures of Grandfather Frog by Thornton W. Burgess
Use this resource to acquaint children with Grandfather Frog, a beloved amphibian from the mind of Thornton W. Burgess. Each chapter in the book is available for narration and spaces for illustrations have been provided. A special appendix section allows children to give an account of the characters in the book. This is a fun little extra that children are sure to find engaging.
Creating this book is easy. Just follow these few steps.
1. Print out the pages from the .PDF file and have your learner fill in the information required.
2. Fold completed pages in half with blank sides together.
3. Stack pages in order by page numbers.
4. Attach the black-and-white cover that comes in the file. You may want to print the covers on cardstock for stability or laminate them for extended use and durability.
5. Bind all pages using a comb bind spine, binding machine, a hole-punch and report folder with prongs, or any other binding method of your choice.
Focus: Narration of literature
Theme: Narrating The Adventures of Grandfather Frog by Thornton W. Burgess