Help Students Order Their Thoughts with the Cross Graphic Organizer Set.
The Cross Graphic Organizer Set can help young writers to order and arrange their thoughts on a particular subject using the spaces provided.
This four-page set features different layouts. A simple cross is presented in the center of the page, while the background has triangular sections. The first page has two sections. The next page has four parts. The third sheet has six sections, while the final page has eight triangles for writing, notetaking, doodling, or drawing information.
Creative Ways to Use the Cross Graphic Organizer Set
This graphic organizer set can be used in several ways.
- Writing about the Cross, Lent, Christ's Passion, Good Friday, the Stations of the Cross, Sin, Reconciliation, Triduum
- Writing Scripture passages about a particular topic such as redemption, the Cross, or God's mercy
- Defining vocabulary words
- Focusing on different people from Scripture
- Highlighting specific saints who are associated with the Cross such as St. John of the Cross, St. Paul of the Cross, or St. Helen
- Celebrating the Feast of the Exaltation of the Holy Cross
- Writing quotes from Saints who speak about the Holy Cross
"Apart from the Cross, there is no other ladder by which we may get to heaven." St. Rose of Lima