The Cross with Ovals Graphic Organizer Worksheet Is a Fun Tool to Arrange Ideas.
The Cross with Ovals Graphic Organizer Worksheet can help young writers to order their thoughts on Christ, the Cross, redemption, or Lent using the shapes provided.
This worksheet features a simple cross in the center of the page surrounded by fourteen (14) ovals of various shapes. Some writers may want to use this page like a mind map putting the main idea in the cross and jotting details and data in the spaces.
Creative Ways to Use the Cross with Ovals Graphic Organizer Worksheet
This graphic organizer set can be used in several ways.
- Writing words, phrases or details about a specific topic
- Writing Scripture references about a particular theme such as redemption, the Cross, or God's mercy
- Defining vocabulary words
- Naming the fourteen Stations of the Cross
- Tracking virtuous behavior such as good deeds performed
- Noting prayer requests