Decorated Cubes Featuring Symbols of Easter and Spring
Celebrate the Resurrection with Decorated Cubes Featuring Symbols of Easter and Spring
You can easily celebrate the season with Decorated Cubes Featuring Symbols of Easter and Spring that are waiting to be put together by your kiddos or class. Use these seven cute, colorful cubes to help children learn about the symbols of Easter - new life. Each page provides a colorful shape to be cut and assembled. Instructions are included on each page as well as the words "New Life" on the bottom of each cube.
Although glue is recommended in the assembly, a clear tape can also be used for faster construction. If cardstock is used instead of plain paper, the finished cubes may be decoupaged.
Cubes feature chicks, eggs, sheep, rabbits, lilies, The Cross, and the word Easter.
Ideas for using the Decorated Cubes Featuring Symbols of Easter and Spring could include the following.
- Create the cubes to stack and decorate a mantle or shelf.
- Make ornaments for an Easter tree, wreath or garland.
- Fill each cube with goodies or treats to celebrate the octave of Easter.
- Fill cubes with treats for Easter baskets or parties.
- Use filled cubes as Easter party favors or CCD class celebration favor boxes.
- Use cubes to reinforce or celebrate the First Glorious Mystery of the Rosary.