F3 Folder Lesson on the Blessed Virgin Mary
Teach or Review with the F3 Folder Lesson on the Blessed Virgin Mary.
This F3 Folder Lesson on the Blessed Virgin Mary can help students know our Holy Mother, the Blessed Virgin Mary. She is a powerful intercessor, and as Jesus stated from the cross, she is our mother too.
This activity is perfect for use in your homeschool, CCD, or Religious Education classes. It starts to build an understanding of the Blessed Virgin Mary for students. The lesson highlights Our Lady's role in the Church and the Catholic Faith. There are five different learning activities and two F3 piece activities that can help you teach or reinforce your lessons on Mother Mary, whether you use a formal curriculum or one that you have put together yourself.
Focus of the F3 Folder Lesson on the Blessed Virgin Mary
This F3 Folder Lesson on the Blessed Virgin Mary aims to teach young Catholics about the Blessed Virgin Mary, including who she is, her titles, the Hail Mary prayer in English and Latin, approved apparitions and where they occurred, her connection to Jesus' life in the Mysteries of the Rosary, exemplar of virtuous behavior, and using a statue of Mary as a sacramental.
- Cover sheet with lesson highlights
- The Blessed Virgin Mary is the Mother of Jesus, the Mother of God. - Drawing Mary and Jesus in the outline provided
- Titles for Mary – Praying the Litany of Loreto and identifying favorite titles for Mary
- Mary Is Our Intercessor – Role of an intercessor, Communion of Saints, Mary's Symbol, and praying the Hail Mary in English and Latin
- Approved apparitions of Mary – Mapping the timeline of apparitions
- What Am I? - Piece featuring the statue of Mary as a sacramental
- Why Do We Honor the Blessed Virgin Mary? – Examining Mary's role in Jesus' life through the Mysteries of the Rosary – Pieces to name and illustrate each mystery, including scriptural reference and virtue gained.
- What Can We Learn from Mother Mary? – Writing a summary of what Mary's examples can teach us about Christian living.
Who is the Blessed Virgin Mary?
Why do we honor her?
What can we learn from her?
Teachers can expect to complete this F3 Folder in two or three learning sessions.
This file includes instructions for the F3 Folder lesson and additional information and lesson help.
Focus: Building knowledge of the Faith, using fine motor skills, recalling information
Theme: The Blessed Virgin Mary
This project uses a double prepared file folder.
- File Size 2.82 MB
- Create Date June 25, 2013