Gospels in Advent Writing Set for Cycle A
Help Young Catholics Enjoy Learning About Scripture with the Gospels in Advent Writing Set for Cycle A.
The Gospels in Advent Writing Set for Cycle A has six (6) pages. Each of the worksheets features titles for the four weeks of Advent, matching Scripture references, and the same corresponding images from That Weekly Liturgy Lesson Series.
This notebooking set features three different layouts with two versions of each - one in color and the other in grayscale.
A Few Creative Ways to Use the Gospels in Advent Writing Set for Cycle A
Use these sheets to do any of the following writing activities.
- Recall the Gospel event
- Journal personal feelings about the week's gospel
- Copy out a line from the Scripture passage provided
- Write out and define one word from the week's gospel
- Doodle or create word art for a vocab word or phrase from the week's gospel
Want to see more notebooking sheets and sets? View our Collection of Notebooking Sheets now.
|Notebooking Set - The Gospels in Advent - Cycle A.pdf|
- File Size 822.11 KB
- Create Date November 10, 2020