The Graphic Organizer Worksheet Set for the Days of Creation Helps Kids Focus on Showing Knowledge and Understanding.
The Graphic Organizer Worksheet Set for the Days of Creation has four (4) pages. Each page features six boxes for students to draw, write or doodle information about the days of Creation. Other details set each sheet apart, including color images to represent the individual days, Scripture references, different fonts, or more blank space.
This notebooking set features slightly different layouts with some versions in color and others in black-and-white. Pages can be printed out in grayscale or color.
Creative Ways to Use the Graphic Organizer Worksheet Set for the Days of Creation
These sheets can be used to do any of the following.
- Recall the creations of each day of the week of Creation
- Draw or doodle what God created on each day of Creation
- Copy out Scripture passages using the references provided
- Write out and define one word from the week's gospel
- Doodle or create word art for a main word or phrase from the Bible passage.