The Lent, Cross, and Ovals Graphics Organizer Worksheet Is a Fun Tool to Arrange Seasonal Ideas.
The Lent, Cross, and Ovals Graphics Organizer Worksheet can help young writers to order their thoughts on Lent, Christ's love for us, Holy Week, Triduum, os the Stations of the Cross in the shapes provided.
This worksheet features the word Lent and a simple cross in the center of the page surrounded by fourteen (14) ovals of various shapes. Some writers may want to use this page like a mind map putting the main idea in the cross and jotting details and data in the spaces.
Creative Ways to Use the Lent, Cross, and Ovals Graphics Organizer Worksheet
This graphic organizer sheet can be used in several ways.
- Writing words, phrases or details about Lent or a specific aspect of Lent
- Writing Scripture references about a particular theme such as the Cross, God's love, redemption, reconciliation, Christ, or God's mercy
- Defining vocabulary words
- Tracking virtuous behavior such as good deeds performed during the Lenten season
- Naming the fourteen Stations of the Cross
- Noting prayer requests
- Focusing on different people from Scripture highlighted during Lent, including St. John the Baptist, the Apostles, Ciaphas, Pontius Pilate, or Joseph of Arimathea
- Celebrating Ash Wednesday, Holy Week, the days of Holy Week, or Triduum