Support Developing Writers with the Lenten Cross Graphic Organizer Set.
The Lenten Cross Graphic Organizer Set can help young writers to order and arrange their thoughts on Lent or a particular aspect of this liturgical season using the spaces provided.
This four-page set features different layouts. A simple cross with the word Lent on it is presented in the center of the page, while the background has triangular sections. The first page has two sections. The next page has four parts. The third sheet has six sections, while the final page has eight triangles for writing, notetaking, doodling, or drawing information.
Creative Ways to Use the Lenten Cross Graphic Organizer Set
This graphic organizer set can be used in several ways.
- Writing about the Cross, Lent, Christ's Passion, Good Friday, the Stations of the Cross, Sin, Reconciliation
- Writing Scripture passages about a particular topic such as redemption, the Cross, or God's mercy
- Defining vocabulary words
- Focusing on different people from Scripture highlighted during Lent, including St. John the Baptist, the Apostles, Ciaphas, Pontius Pilate, or Joseph of Arimathea
- Celebrating Ash Wednesday, Holy Week, the days of Holy Week, or Triduum