My Library of the Saints Big Book of Narration
Help Children Learn About the Saints, Our Holy Heroes with the My Library of the Saints Big Book of Narration.
Use this Big Book of Narration to acquaint children with various Saints. Each page highlights a particular saint and features a space for an illustration and opportunities to write a simple narration about them or an event in their lives. An additional Saint Biography page is included to note specific biographical details about their lives if desired.
Be sure to make this resource meet your needs by only using the necessary pages and omitting unwanted content. Students could do this project over the course of a month or year.
Creating this book is easy. Just follow these few steps.
1. Print out the pages from the .PDF file and have your learner fill in the information required.
2. Fold completed pages in half with blank sides together.
3. Stack pages in order by page numbers.
4. Attach the black-and-white cover that comes in the file. You may want to print the covers on cardstock for stability or laminate them for extended use and durability.
5. Bind all pages using a comb bind spine, binding machine, a hole-punch, and report folder with prongs or any other binding method of your choice. A mini-3-ring binder works very well for this project.