Our Virtue Lesson About Consideration Unit Study
Teach Young Catholics About Being Considerate with Our Virtue Lesson About Consideration Unit Study.
Our Virtue Lesson About Consideration Unit Study focuses on being considerate. It includes a clear, detailed weekly plan to guide and assist instructors. Each of the 4-week schedules provides a list of core learning tasks to accomplish as well as a listing of fun extension activities. Teachers will also enjoy the flexibility of being able to print the extension materials in either a color or a black and white version.
Although teachers may choose to use only some of the lesson materials, the easy to read weekly plans take the stress out of delivering the whole unit study. Along with the directions for using the worksheets and activities, the weekly plans give instructors icons to help them organize and gather tools and resources such as a Bible, a pair of scissors, etc. An icon key is provided at the bottom of some pages as well as on a separate sheet for quick reference.
With the goal of training young learners to develop habits to form and live virtuous lives, this unit study helps to meet this goal by incorporating a variety of fun and engaging components. Kids will learn about consideration through selected Aesop's Fables, Reading Activities, Scripture Study, and Saint Study as well as the lesson worksheets and extension activities included in this packet.
Visit the Virtue of Consideration Unit Study Page for more details and materials to accompany this unit study.
The List of Activities Included in Our Virtue Lesson About Consideration Unit Study
- I Can Be Considerate Cut -N-Paste Virtue Lesson Sheet
- Virtue Cut-N-Paste Piece Set
- Grow in the Virtue of Consideration Prayer Worksheet
- Virtue of Consideration Prayer Card
- Virtue of Consideration Chart Set
- F3 (Flip, Flap, Fold) Tab Booklet - Bible Verses About Consideration
- Virtue of Consideration Writing Paper
- Virtue of Consideration Reading Log Bookmark
- You Can Do It - Activities to Build Consideration Worksheet
- Picture It - The Virtue of Consideration
- I’m Being Considerate Poster
- Aesop’s Fable - The Boys and the Frogs
- Aesop’s Fable - The Fox and the Stork
- Copywork Set Aesop’s Fable - The Boys and the Frogs
- Copywork Set Aesop’s Fable - The Fox and the Stork
- What Can Saint Nicholas Teach About Consideration Notebooking Sheet
- Dr. Virtue’s Discussion Cards
- Dig Deeper into the Virtue of Consideration Worksheet
- Virtue of Consideration Keytag Set
- Four Cool Facts About the Virtue of Consideration
- How Can You Practice Consideration Graphic Organizer
- Virtue of Consideration Word Search Worksheet
- A-Z of Consideration Worksheet
- I’m Being Considerate Coloring Sheet
- Set the Scene Worksheet for the Virtue of Consideration
- Virtue of Consideration Mini-Book Set
- Certificate of Achievement - Knowledge of the Virtue of Consideration
Age: K - Gr.6
Focus: Virtue lessons, Unit study
Theme: Consideration, being considerate
This unit provides most of the elements and activities in color as well as black-and-white versions.