Teach Young Catholics About Being Brave with Our Virtue Lesson About Courage Unit Study.
Our Virtue Lesson About Courage Unit Study focuses on being brave and battling fear. It includes a clear, detailed weekly plan to guide and assist instructors. Each of the 4-week schedules provides a list of core learning tasks to accomplish as well as a listing of fun extension activities. Teachers will also enjoy the flexibility of being able to print the extension materials in either a color or a black and white version.
Although teachers may choose to use only some of the lesson materials, the easy to read weekly plans take the stress out of delivering the complete unit study. Along with the directions for using the worksheets and activities, the weekly plans give instructors icons to help them organize and gather tools and resources such as a Bible, a pair of scissors, etc. An icon key is provided at the bottom of some pages as well as on a separate sheet for quick reference.
This unit study helps to train young learners in developing habits to form and live virtuous lives. It does this by incorporating a variety of fun and engaging components. Kids will learn about courtesy through selected Aesop’s Fables, Reading Activities, Scripture Study, and Saint Study as well as the lesson worksheets and extension activities included in this packet.
Visit the Virtue of Courage Unit Study Page for more details and materials to accompany this unit study.
The List of Activities Included in Our Virtue Lesson About Courage Unit Study
- I Can Be Courageous Cut -N-Paste Virtue Lesson Sheet
- Virtue Cut-N-Paste Piece Set
- Grow in the Virtue of Courage Prayer Worksheet
- Virtue of Courage Prayer Card
- Virtue of Courage Chart Set
- F3 (Flip, Flap, Fold) Tab Booklet - Bible Verses About Courage
- Virtue of Courage Writing Paper
- Virtue of Courage Reading Log Bookmark
- You Can Do It - Activities to Build Courage Worksheet
- Picture It - The Virtue of Courage
- Call On Your Courage Poster
- Aesop’s Fable - The Lion, the Ass, and the Fox
- Aesop’s Fable - The Sheep and the Pig
- Copywork Set Aesop’s Fable - The Lion, the Ass, and the Fox
- Copywork Set Aesop’s Fable - The Sheep and the Pig
- What Can Saint Joan of Arc Teach About Courage Notebooking Sheet
- Dr. Virtue’s Discussion Cards
- Dig Deeper into the Virtue of Courage Worksheet
- Virtue of Courage Keytag Set
- Four Cool Facts About the Virtue of Courage
- How Can You Practice Courage Graphic Organizer
- Virtue of Courage Word Search Worksheet
- A-Z of Courage Worksheet
- Call On Your Courage Coloring Sheet
- Set the Scene Worksheet for the Virtue of Courage
- Virtue of Courage Mini-Book Set
- Certificate of Achievement - Knowledge of the Virtue of Courage
Age: K - Gr.6
Focus: Virtue lessons, Unit study
Theme: Courage, brave, fortitude
This unit provides most of the elements and activities in color as well as black-and-white versions.