Our Virtue Lesson About Joyfulness Unit Study
Teach Young Catholics About Joy with Our Virtue Lesson About Joyfulness Unit Study.
Our Virtue Lesson about Joyfulness Unit Study focuses on joy. It includes a clear, detailed weekly plan to guide and assist instructors. Each of the 4-week schedules provides a list of core learning tasks to accomplish as well as a listing of fun extension activities. Teachers will also enjoy the flexibility of being able to print the extension materials in either a color or a black and white version.
Although teachers may choose to use only some of the lesson materials, the easy to read weekly plans take the stress out of delivering the whole unit study. Along with the directions for using the worksheets and activities, the weekly plans give instructors icons to help them organize and gather tools and resources such as a Bible, a pair of scissors, etc. An icon key is provided at the bottom of some pages as well as on a separate sheet for quick reference.
With the goal of training young learners to develop habits to form and live virtuous lives, this unit study helps to meet this goal by incorporating a variety of fun and engaging components. Kids will learn about joyfulness through selected Aesop's Fables, Reading Activities, Scripture Study, and Saint Study as well as the lesson worksheets and extension activities included in this packet.
Visit the Virtue of Joyfulness Unit Study Page for more details and materials to accompany this unit study.
The List of Activities Included in Our Virtue Lesson About Joyfulness Unit Study
- I Can Be Joyful Cut -N-Paste Virtue Lesson Sheet
- Virtue Cut-N-Paste Piece Set
- Grow in the Virtue of Joyfulness Prayer Worksheet
- Virtue of Joyfulness Prayer Card
- Virtue of Joyfulness Chart Set
- F3 (Flip, Flap, Fold) Tab Booklet - Bible Verses About Joyfulness
- Virtue of Joyfulness Writing Paper
- Virtue of Joyfulness Reading Log Bookmark
- You Can Do It - Activities to Build Joyfulness Worksheet
- Picture It - The Virtue of Joyfulness
- Jump for Joy Poster
- Aesop’s Fable - The Spendthrift and the Swallow
- Aesop’s Fable - The Stag and His Reflection
- Copywork Set for Aesop’s Fable - The Spendthrift and the Swallow
- Copywork Set for Aesop’s Fable - The Stag and His Reflection
- What Can Saint Cecilia Teach About Joyfulness Notebooking Sheet
- Dr. Virtue’s Discussion Cards
- Dig Deeper into the Virtue of Joyfulness Worksheet
- Virtue of Joyfulness Keytag Set
- Four Cool Facts About the Virtue of Joyfulness
- How Can You Practice Joyfulness Graphic Organizer
- Virtue of Joyfulness Word Search Worksheet
- A-Z of Joyfulness Worksheet
- I Jump for Joy Coloring Sheet
- Set the Scene Worksheet for the Virtue of Joyfulness
- Virtue of Joyfulness Mini-Book Set
- Certificate of Achievement - Knowledge of the Virtue of Joyfulness
Age: K - Gr.6
Focus: Virtue lessons, Unit study
Theme: Joy, joyfulness
This unit provides most of the elements and activities in color as well as black-and-white versions.