Our Virtue Lesson About Kindness Unit Study
Teach Young Catholics About Being Kind with Our Virtue Lesson About Kindness Unit Study.
Our Virtue Lesson About Kindness Unit Study focuses on being courteous to others. It includes a clear, detailed weekly plan to guide and assist instructors. Each of the 4-week schedules provides a list of core learning tasks to accomplish as well as a listing of fun extension activities. Teachers will also enjoy the flexibility of being able to print the extension materials in either a color or a black and white version.
Although teachers may choose to use only some of the lesson materials, the easy to read weekly plans take the stress out of delivering the whole unit study. Along with the directions for using the worksheets and activities, the weekly plans give instructors icons to help them organize and gather tools and resources such as a Bible, a pair of scissors, etc. An icon key is provided at the bottom of some pages as well as on a separate sheet for quick reference.
With the goal of training young learners to develop habits to form and live virtuous lives, this unit study helps to meet this goal by incorporating a variety of fun and engaging components. Kids will learn about kindness through selected Aesop's Fables, Reading Activities, Scripture Study, and Saint Study as well as the lesson worksheets and extension activities included in this packet.
Visit the Virtue of Kindness Unit Study Page for more details and materials to accompany this unit study.
The List of Activities Included in Our Virtue Lesson About Kindness Unit Study
- I Can Be Kind Cut -N-Paste Virtue Lesson Sheet
- Virtue Cut-N-Paste Piece Set
- Grow in the Virtue of Kindness Prayer Worksheet
- Virtue of Kindness Prayer Card
- Virtue of Kindness Chart Set
- F3 (Flip, Flap, Fold) Tab Booklet - Bible Verses About Kindness
- Virtue of Kindness Writing Paper
- Virtue of Kindness Reading Log Bookmark
- You Can Do It - Activities to Build Kindness Worksheet
- Picture It - The Virtue of Kindness
- I Like Being Kind Poster
- The Ant and the Dove - Aesop’s Fable
- The Kid and the Wolf - Aesop’s Fable
- The Serpent and the Eagle - Aesop’s Fable
- Copywork Set Aesop’s Fable - The Ant and the Dove
- Copywork Set Aesop’s Fable - The Kid and the Wolf
- What Can Saint Thérèse of Lisieux Teach About Kindness Notebooking Sheet
- Dr. Virtue’s Discussion Cards
- Dig Deeper into the Virtue of Kindness Worksheet
- Virtue of Kindness Keytag Set
- Four Cool Facts About the Virtue of Kindness
- How Can You Practice Kindness Graphic Organizer
- Virtue of Kindness Word Search Worksheet
- A-Z of Kindness Worksheet
- I Like Being Kind Coloring Sheet
- Set the Scene Worksheet for the Virtue of Kindness
- Virtue of Kindness Mini-Book Set
- Certificate of Achievement - Knowledge of the Virtue of Kindness
Age: K - Gr.6
Focus: Virtue lessons, Unit study
Theme: Kindness, being kind
This unit provides most of the elements and activities in color as well as black-and-white versions.