Our Virtue Lesson About Modesty Unit Study
Help Teach Young Catholics About Being Modest with Our Virtue Lesson About Modesty Unit Study.
Our Virtue Lesson About Modesty Unit Study focuses on helping kids learn that they can show God and their neighbor respect by not boasting and bragging. As well, modesty teaches us that the body is the temple of the Holy Spirit - it should be kept clean, pure, and holy.
The lesson packet includes a clear, detailed weekly plan to guide and assist instructors. Each of the 4-week schedules provides a list of core learning tasks to accomplish and a listing of fun extension activities. Teachers will also enjoy the flexibility of printing the extension materials in either a color or a black and white version.
Although teachers may choose to use only some of the lesson materials, the easy to read weekly plans take the stress out of delivering the complete unit study. Along with the directions for using the worksheets and activities, the weekly plans give instructors icons to organize and gather tools and resources such as a Bible, a pair of scissors, etc. An icon key is provided at the bottom of some pages. There is also a separate icon sheet for quick reference.
Our Virtue Lesson About Modesty Unit Study helps train young learners to develop habits to form and live virtuous lives. It does this by incorporating a variety of fun and engaging components. Kids will learn about modesty through selected Aesop's Fables, Reading Activities, Scripture Study, and Saint Study, as well as the lesson worksheets and extension activities included in this packet.
Visit the Virtue of Modesty Unit Study Page for more details and materials to accompany this unit study.
Our Virtue Lesson About Modesty Unit Study includes the following worksheets and extension materials.
- I Can Be Modest Cut -N-Paste Virtue Lesson Sheet
- Virtue Cut-N-Paste Piece Set
- Grow in the Virtue of Modesty Prayer Worksheet
- Virtue of Modesty Prayer Card
- Virtue of Modesty Chart Set
- F3 (Flip, Flap, Fold) Tab Booklet - Bible Verses About Modesty
- Virtue of Modesty Writing Paper
- Virtue of Modesty Reading Log Bookmark
- You Can Do It - Activities to Build Modesty Worksheet
- Picture It - The Virtue of Modesty
- I Can Be Modest Poster
- Aesop's Fable - The Eagle and the Jackdaw
- Aesop's Fable - The Fox and the Crow
- Aesop's Fable - The Peacock and the Crane
- Copywork Set Aesop's Fable - The Eagle and the Jackdaw
- Copywork Set Aesop's Fable - The Fox and the Crow
- Copywork Set Aesop's Fable - The Peacock and the Crane
- What Can Saint Rose of Lima Teach About Modesty Notebooking Sheet
- Dr. Virtue's Discussion Cards
- Dig Deeper into the Virtue of Modesty Worksheet
- Virtue of Modesty Keytag Set
- Four Cool Facts About the Virtue of Modesty
- How Can You Practice Modesty Graphic Organizer
- Virtue of Modesty Word Search Worksheet
- A-Z of Modesty Worksheet
- I Can Be Modest Coloring Sheet
- Set the Scene Worksheet for the Virtue of Modesty
- Virtue of Modesty Mini-Book Set
- Certificate of Achievement - Knowledge of the Virtue of Modesty