Our Virtue Lesson About Responsibility Unit Study
Help Teach Young Catholics About Accountability with Our Virtue Lesson About Responsibility Unit Study.
Our Virtue Lesson About Responsibility Unit Study focuses on helping kids learn that they should try their best in all that they do. God doesn't expect perfection, but only that they give our best effort. Students will also learn that they must be accountable for their actions.
The lesson packet includes a clear, detailed weekly plan to guide and assist instructors. Each of the 4-week schedules provides a list of core learning tasks to accomplish and a listing of fun extension activities. Teachers will also enjoy the flexibility of printing the extension materials in either a color or a black and white version.
Although teachers may choose to use only some of the lesson materials, the easy to read weekly plans take the stress out of delivering the complete unit study. Along with the directions for using the worksheets and activities, the weekly plans give instructors icons to organize and gather tools and resources such as a Bible, a pair of scissors, etc. An icon key is provided at the bottom of some pages. There is also a separate icon sheet for quick reference.
This unit study helps to train young learners in developing habits to form and live virtuous lives. It does this by incorporating a variety of fun and engaging components. Kids will learn about modesty through selected Aesop's Fables, reading activities, Scripture study, and saint study, as well as the lesson worksheets and extension activities included in this packet.
Visit the Virtue of Responsbility Unit Study Page for more details and materials to accompany this unit study.
Our Virtue Lesson About Responsibility Unit Study includes the following worksheets and extension materials.
- I Can Be Responsible Cut-N-Paste Virtue Lesson Sheet
- Virtue Cut-N-Paste Piece Set
- Grow in the Virtue of Responsibility Prayer Worksheet
- Virtue of Responsibility Prayer Card
- Virtue of Responsibility Chart Set
- F3 (Flip, Flap, Fold) Tab Booklet - Bible Verses About Responsibility
- Virtue of Responsibility Writing Paper
- Virtue of Responsibility Reading Log Bookmark
- You Can Do It - Activities to Build Responsibility Worksheet
- Picture It - The Virtue of Responsibility
- I Can Be Responsible Poster
- Aesop's Fable - The Ants and the Grasshopper
- Aesop's Fable - The Young Crab and His Mother
- Copywork Set Aesop's Fable - The Ants and the Grasshopper
- Copywork Set Aesop's Fable - The Young Crab and His Mother
- What Can Saint Isidore the Farmer Teach About Responsibility Notebooking Sheet
- Dr. Virtue's Discussion Cards
- Dig Deeper into the Virtue of Responsibility Worksheet
- Virtue of Responsibility Keytag Set
- How Can You Practice Responsibility Graphic Organizer
- Virtue of Responsibility Word Search Worksheet
- A-Z of Responsibility Worksheet
- I Can Be Responsible Coloring Sheet
- Set the Scene Worksheet for the Virtue of Responsibility
- Virtue of ResponsibilityMini-Book Set
- Certificate of Achievement - Knowledge of the Virtue of Responsibility