Our Virtue Lesson About Thankfulness Unit Study
Teach Young Catholics About Gratitude with Our Virtue Lesson About Thankfulness Unit Study.
Our Virtue Lesson About Thankfulness Unit Study focuses on teaching kids about gratitude. It includes a clear, detailed weekly plan to guide and assist instructors. Each of the 4-week schedules provides a list of core learning tasks to do as well as a listing of fun extension activities. Teachers will also enjoy the flexibility of being able to print the worksheets and extension materials in either a color or a black-and-white version. As with all of our unit studies, the lessons are flexible and can be modified to fit the individual needs of students. Use what fits your needs and schedule.
The easy to read weekly plans take the stress out of delivering the complete unit study. Along with the directions for using the worksheets and activities, the weekly plans use icons to help teachers organize activities and gather tools and resources such as a Bible, a pair of scissors, etc. A handy icon key is provided at the bottom of some pages as well as on a separate sheet for quick reference. Some may want to print out the instructions and lesson plans and then store them in a binder for easy reference and viewing.
Young Catholics are sure to enjoy developing good and virtuous habits with this unit study. Why is this possible? Because the lesson incorporates a variety of fun and engaging components. Kids will learn about thankfulness through selected Aesop’s Fables, Reading Activities, Scripture Study, and Saint Study as well as the lesson worksheets and extension activities included in this packet.
Visit the Virtue of Thankfulness Unit Study Page for more details and materials to accompany this unit study.
The List of Activities Included in Our Virtue Lesson About Thankfulness Unit Study
- I Can Be Thankful Cut -N-Paste Virtue Lesson Sheet
- Virtue Cut-N-Paste Piece Set
- Grow in the Virtue of Thankfulness Prayer Worksheet
- Virtue of Thankfulness Prayer Card
- Virtue of Thankfulness Chart Set
- F3 (Flip, Flap, Fold) Tab Booklet - Bible Verses About Thankfulness
- Virtue of Thankfulness Writing Paper
- Virtue of Thankfulness Reading Log Bookmark
- You Can Do It - Activities to Build Thankfulness Worksheet
- Picture It - The Virtue of Thankfulness
- I Can Show Thankfulness Poster
- Aesop’s Fable - A Raven and a Swan
- Aesop’s Fable - The Hares and the Frogs
- Aesop’s Fable - The Ass and the Grasshoppers
- Copywork Set Aesop’s Fable - A Raven and a Swan
- Copywork Set Aesop’s Fable - The Hares and the Frogs
- What Can Saint John of the Cross Teach About Thankfulness Notebooking Sheet
- Dr. Virtue’s Discussion Cards
- Dig Deeper into the Virtue of Thankfulness Worksheet
- Virtue of Thankfulness Keytag Set
- Four Cool Facts About the Virtue of Thankfulness
- How Can You Practice Thankfulness Graphic Organizer
- Virtue of Thankfulness Word Search Worksheet
- A-Z of Thankfulness Worksheet
- I Can Show Thankfulness Coloring Sheet
- Set the Scene Worksheet for the Virtue of Thankfulness
- Virtue of Thankfulness Mini-Book Set
- Certificate of Achievement - Knowledge of the Virtue of Thankfulness
Age: K - Gr.6
Focus: Virtue lessons, Unit study
Theme: Thankfulness, being thankful
This unit provides most of the elements and activities in color as well as black-and-white versions.