Our Virtue Lesson About Tolerance Unit Study
Help Teach Young Catholics About Tolerating Others and Situations Beyond Their Control with Our Virtue Lesson About Tolerance Unit Study.
Our Virtue Lesson About Tolerance Unit Study focuses on helping kids grow closer to God by loving their neighbor, appreciating individual uniqueness, and accepting things that they cannot change. The lesson packet includes a clear, detailed weekly plan to guide and assist instructors. Each of the 4-week schedules provides a list of core learning tasks to accomplish as well as a listing of fun extension activities. Teachers will also enjoy the flexibility of being able to print the extension materials in either a color or a black and white version.
Although teachers may choose to use only some of the lesson materials, the easy to read weekly plans take the stress out of delivering the complete unit study. Along with the directions for using the worksheets and activities, the weekly plans give instructors icons to help them organize and gather tools and resources such as a Bible, a pair of scissors, etc. An icon key is provided at the bottom of some page plus on a separate sheet for quick reference.
This unit study helps to train young learners in developing habits to form and live virtuous lives. It does this by incorporating a variety of fun and engaging components. Kids will learn about courtesy through selected Aesop’s Fables, Reading Activities, Scripture Study, and Saint Study as well as the lesson worksheets and extension activities included in this packet.
Visit the Virtue of Tolerance Unit Study Page for more details and materials to accompany this unit study.
Our Virtue Lesson About Tolerance Unit Study includes the following worksheets and extension materials.
- I Can Be Tolerant Cut -N-Paste Virtue Lesson Sheet
- Virtue Cut-N-Paste Piece Set
- Grow in the Virtue of Tolerance Prayer Worksheet
- Virtue of Tolerance Prayer Card
- Virtue of Tolerance Chart Set
- F3 (Flip, Flap, Fold) Tab Booklet - Bible Verses About Tolerance
- Virtue of Tolerance Writing Paper
- Virtue of Tolerance Reading Log Bookmark
- You Can Do It - Activities to Build Tolerance Worksheet
- Picture It - The Virtue of Tolerance
- Call On Your Tolerance Poster
- Aesop’s Fable - The Lion, the Ass, and the Fox
- Aesop’s Fable - The Sheep and the Pig
- Copywork Set Aesop’s Fable - The Lion, the Ass, and the Fox
- Copywork Set Aesop’s Fable - The Sheep and the Pig
- What Can Saint Stephen Teach About Tolerance Notebooking Sheet
- Dr. Virtue’s Discussion Cards
- Dig Deeper into the Virtue of Tolerance Worksheet
- Virtue of Tolerance Keytag Set
- Four Cool Facts About the Virtue of Tolerance
- How Can You Practice Tolerance Graphic Organizer
- Virtue of Tolerance Word Search Worksheet
- A-Z of Tolerance Worksheet
- Call On Your Tolerance Coloring Sheet
- Set the Scene Worksheet for the Virtue of Tolerance
- Virtue of Tolerance Mini-Book Set
- Certificate of Achievement - Knowledge of the Virtue of ToleranceAge: K - Gr.6
Focus: Virtue lessons, Unit study
Theme: Tolerance, acceptance, virtues
This unit provides most of the elements and activities in color as well as black-and-white versions.