Learn About and Prepare for Christmas with Cubes That Are Just Waiting to Be Decorated by Your Young Artist.
Use these cute cubes to help children learn about the Nativity of our Lord. Each page provides a cube to be decorated, cut and assembled about a piece of the Nativity Story. Instructions are included on each page as well as a scripture passage and Bible reference.
Glue is recommended in the assembly, but clear tape can also be used. If cardstock is used instead of plain paper, the finished cubes may be decoupaged.
Cubes feature: Angels, Mary, Joseph, Baby Jesus, Shepherds, Sheep, Star, and the Magi.
Ideas for using the cubes could include the following.
- Create the cubes to stack and decorate a mantle or shelf.
- Make ornaments for a Christmas tree, wreath or garland.
- Use cubes as a tangible way for kids to tell the Christmas story.
- Fill each cube with goodies or treat during Advent or to celebrate the octave of Christmas.
- Fill cubes with treats for Christmas stockings.
- Use filled cubes as Christmas party favors or CCD class celebration favor boxes.
- Use cubes to reinforce or celebrate the Third Joyful Mystery of the Rosary.
Focus: Fine motor skills
Theme: Christmas, nativity
|File Size||0.00 KB|
|Create Date||November 23, 2013|
|Category Tags||Advent Angels Bible Christmas Epiphany Holy Family Joyful Mysteries Learning Cube Letter G Letter K Letter N Nativity Ornament St Joseph Virgin Mary|
|Popular Categories||Advent, Christmas, Christmas, Learning Cubes|
|McAfee Certified Site|