Seven Virtues to Combat the Capital Sins Learning Card
Teach Children About the Virtues to Fight off the Seven Deadly Sins.
Use this Seven Virtues to Combat the Capital Sins Learning Card to help teach young Catholics about the virtues that can help them fight against the Seven Capital Sins. A simple explanation is provided, and the virtues and sins are linked and listed for easy reading.
Create cards by printing out the file, cutting the page in half and folding the piece on the large dotted lines. Glue to complete. If desired, laminate cards for longevity and a polished appearance. For your convenience, there are two identical cards per page for ease of use. Teachers may print out cards out in grayscale or color by adjusting the settings on your printer.
The virtues and sins listed text on the card include the following:
- The virtue of humility combats pride.
- The virtue of generosity fights avarice.
- The virtue of kindness battles envy.
- The virtue of meekness (patience) combats wrath.
- The virtue of temperance (abstinence) fights gluttony.
- The virtue of diligence (persistence) battles sloth.
- The virtue of chastity combats lust.
Theme: Virtues to combat the Capital Sins, learning card