States of Matter Notebooking Set
Help Children Learn About and Understand Science with the States of Matter Notebooking Set.
Use this inviting notebooking sheet set to help children learn about the states of matter. There are nine pages in this States of Matter Notebooking Set, each focusing on different aspects of the topic.
Topics covered in the States of Matter Notebooking Set include the following.
- What is a liquid?
- What is a solid?
- What is a gas?
- What is a plasma?
- Comparative placement of molecules in a solid, liquid, and gas
- How does matter change states?
- Chemical vs. physical changes
- Provide examples of physical changes
- Provide examples of chemical changes
This set has bits of color, although it may be printed out in grayscale.
Focus: Fact recall, science
Theme: States of matter, chemical change, physical change
|States of Matter Notebooking Set.pdf|
- File Size 766.52 KB
- Create Date January 17, 2014