Help Children Learn About and Understand the States of Matter
Use this inviting notebooking sheet set to help children learn about the states of matter. There are nine pages in this set, each focusing on different aspects of the topic.
- What is a liquid?
- What is a solid?
- What is a gas?
- What is a plasma?
- Comparative placement of molecules in a solid, liquid, and gas.
- How does matter change states?
- Chemical vs. physical changes
- Provide examples of physical changes
- Provide examples of chemical changes
This set has bits of color, although it may be printed out in grayscale.
Focus: Fact recall, science
Theme: States of matter, chemical change, physical change