Our Virtue Lesson About Courtesy Unit Study
Teach Young Catholics About How to Treat Others with Our Virtue Lesson About Courtesy Unit Study.
Our Virtue Lesson About Courtesy Unit Study focuses on being courteous to others. It includes a clear, detailed weekly plan to guide and assist instructors. Each of the 4-week schedules provides a list of core learning tasks to accomplish as well as a listing of fun extension activities. Teachers will also enjoy the flexibility of being able to print the extension materials in either a color or a black and white version.
Although teachers may choose to use only some of the lesson materials, the easy to read weekly plans take the stress out of delivering the whole unit study. Along with the directions for using the worksheets and activities, the weekly plans give instructors icons to help them organize and gather tools and resources such as a Bible, a pair of scissors, etc. An icon key is provided at the bottom of some pages as well as on a separate sheet for quick reference.
With the goal of training young learners to develop habits to form and live virtuous lives, this unit study helps to meet this goal by incorporating a variety of fun and engaging components. Kids will learn about courtesy through selected Aesop's Fables, Reading Activities, Scripture Study, and Saint Study as well as the lesson worksheets and extension activities included in this packet.
Visit the Virtue of Courtesy Unit Study Page for more details and materials to accompany this unit study.
The List of Activities Included in Our Virtue Lesson About Courtesy Unit Study
- I Can Be Courteous Cut -N-Paste Virtue Lesson Sheet
- Virtue Cut-N-Paste Piece Set
- Grow in the Virtue of Courtesy Prayer Worksheet
- Virtue of Courtesy Prayer Card
- Virtue of Courtesy Chart Set
- F3 (Flip, Flap, Fold) Tab Booklet - Bible Verses About Courtesy
- Virtue of Courtesy Writing Paper
- Virtue of Courtesy Reading Log Bookmark
- You Can Do It - Activities to Build Courtesy Worksheet
- Picture It - The Virtue of Courtesy
- I Can Show Courtesy Poster
- Aesop’s Fable - The Old Lion and the Fox
- Aesop’s Fable - The Two Goats
- Copywork Set Aesop’s Fable - The Old Lion and the Fox
- Copywork Set Aesop’s Fable - The Two Goats
- What Can Saint Bernadette Teach About Courtesy Notebooking Sheet
- Dr. Virtue’s Discussion Cards
- Dig Deeper into the Virtue of Courtesy Worksheet
- Virtue of Courtesy Keytag Set
- Four Cool Facts About the Virtue of Courtesy
- How Can You Practice Courtesy Graphic Organizer
- Virtue of Courtesy Word Search Worksheet
- A-Z of Courtesy Worksheet
- I Can Show Courtesy Coloring Sheet
- Set the Scene Worksheet for the Virtue of Courtesy
- Virtue of Courtesy Mini-Book Set
- Certificate of Achievement - Knowledge of the Virtue of Courtesy
Age: K - Gr.6
Focus: Virtue lessons, Unit study
Theme: Courtesy, being courteous
This unit provides most of the elements and activities in color as well as black-and-white versions.