Our Virtue Lesson About Reverence Unit Study
Help Teach Young Catholics to Have Awe and Respect for God and His Creations with Our Virtue Lesson About Reverence Unit Study.
Our Virtue Lesson About Reverence Unit Study focuses on helping kids learn that God should be treated with humble awe and respect. We do this by showing reverence in His house, to those who represent Him, and to His creations.
The lesson packet includes a clear, detailed weekly plan to guide and assist instructors. Each of the 4-week schedules provides a list of core learning tasks to accomplish and a listing of fun extension activities. Teachers will also enjoy the flexibility of printing the extension materials in either a color or a black and white version.
Although teachers may choose to use only some of the lesson materials, the easy to read weekly plans take the stress out of delivering the complete unit study. Along with the directions for using the worksheets and activities, the weekly plans give instructors icons to organize and gather tools and resources such as a Bible, a pair of scissors, etc. An icon key is provided at the bottom of some pages. There is also a separate icon sheet for quick reference.
This unit study helps to train young learners in developing habits to form and live virtuous lives. It does this by incorporating a variety of fun and engaging components. Kids will learn about modesty through selected Aesop's Fables, reading activities, Scripture study, and saint study, as well as the lesson worksheets and extension activities included in this packet.
Visit the Virtue of Reverence Unit Study Page for more details and materials to accompany this unit study.
Our Virtue Lesson About Reverence Unit Study includes the following worksheets and extension materials.
- I Can Be Reverent Cut -N-Paste Virtue Lesson Sheet
- Virtue Cut-N-Paste Piece Set
- Grow in the Virtue of Reverence Prayer Worksheet
- Virtue of Reverence Prayer Card
- Virtue of Reverence Chart Set
- F3 (Flip, Flap, Fold) Tab Booklet - Bible Verses About Reverence
- Virtue of Reverence Writing Paper
- Virtue of Reverence Reading Log Bookmark
- You Can Do It - Activities to Build Reverence Worksheet
- Picture It - The Virtue of Reverence
- I Can Show Reverence Poster
- Aesop's Fable - The Oak and Reeds
- Aesop's Fable - The Plane Tree
- Copywork Set Aesop's Fable - The Oak and Reeds
- Copywork Set Aesop's Fable - The Plane Tree
- What Can Saint Francis of Assisi Teach About Reverence Notebooking Sheet
- Dr. Virtue's Discussion Cards
- Dig Deeper into the Virtue of Reverence Worksheet
- Virtue of Reverence Keytag Set
- Four Cool Facts About the Virtue of Reverence
- How Can You Practice Reverence Graphic Organizer
- Virtue of Reverence Word Search Worksheet
- A-Z of Reverence Worksheet
- I Can Show Reverence Coloring Sheet
- Set the Scene Worksheet for the Virtue of Reverence
- Virtue of Reverence Mini-Book Set
- Certificate of Achievement - Knowledge of the Virtue of Reverence